Continuation of the national emergency with respect to actions of the government of Syria : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to Syria, originally declared on May 11, 2004, by Executive Order 13338, as modified, is to continue in effect beyond May 11, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d), Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202(d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-132 (Text)||00000106193725||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 4 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Shipping list no.: 2016-0255-P.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"May 3, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Economic sanctions, American > Syria.
Syrian property > United States.
Syria > History > Civil War, 2011-
United States > Foreign relations > Syria.
Syria > Foreign relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-132
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-132.