Critical Infrastructure Protection Act of 2015 : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1846, to amend the Homeland Security Act of 2002 to secure critical infrastructure against electromagnetic threats, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-250 (Text)||2065-2416||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 14 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on May 17, 2016).
"May 9, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Infrastructure (Economics) > Security measures > United States.
Electromagnetic pulse > Government policy > United States.
Electric power systems > Security measures > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-250
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-250.