A regional structural model for gold mineralization in the southern part of the Archean Superior Province, United States / by P.K. Sims and W.C. Day.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 19 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1992.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-19).
Search for related items by subject
Gold ores >
Gold ores > Minnesota.
Greenstone belts > Michigan > Upper Peninsula.
Greenstone belts > Minnesota.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Archaean.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-M
- Contributions to precambrian geology of Lake Superior Region ; ch. M
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-M.
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. M.