Nature and style of deformation in the foreland of the early Proterozoic Penokean orogen, northern Michigan / by J.S. Klasner [and three others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 22 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 20-22).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rock deformation > Michigan.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Proterozoic.
Geology, Structural > Michigan.
Orogenic belts > Michigan.
Search for related items by series
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-K
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. K
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-K.
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. K.