Neodymium isotopic evidence for early Proterozoic units in the Watersmeet gneiss dome, northern Michigan. Temperature-pressure estimates of dynamically recrystallized rocks in the early Proterozoic Mountain shear zone, northeastern Wisconsin / by K.M. Barovich [and four others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 7 pages, 16 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed Aug. 20, 2014).
"Chapters G and H are issued as a single volume and are not available separately."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Michigan.
Geology > Wisconsin.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Archaean.
Geology, Stratigraphic > Proterozoic.
Gneiss > Michigan.
Radioactive dating > Michigan.
Rock deformation > Wisconsin.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. G-H
- U.S. Geological Survey Bulletin ; 1904-G-H
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. G-H.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-G-H.