Archean geology of the northern block of the Ishpeming Greenstone Belt, Marquette County, Michigan / by R.C. Johnson and T.J. Bornhorst.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iv, 20 pages) : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed May 11, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 19-20).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Archaean.
Igneous rocks > Michigan > Marquette County.
Geology > Michigan > Marquette County.
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. F
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-F
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. F.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-F.