Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4901) to reauthorize the Scholarships for Opportunity and Results Act, and for other purposes; providing for consideration of the joint resolution (H.J. Res. 88) disapproving the rule submitted by the Department of Labor relating to the definition of the term "fiduciary"; and providing for proceedings during the period from May 2, 2016, through May 9, 2016 : report (to accompany H. Res. 706).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-533 (Text)||00000106194152||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0253-P.
"April 27, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Congress. House > Rules and practice.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-533
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-533.