Great Lakes Tectonic Zone in Marquette area, Michigan : implications for Archean tectonics in north-central United States / by P.K. Sims.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 17 pages) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Publisher: [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1991.
- Distributor: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 10, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-17).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Archaean.
Geology > Middle West.
Faults (Geology) > Michigan > Marquette.
Faults (Geology) > Great Lakes Region (North America)
Search for related items by series
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. E
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-E
- Contributions to Precambrian geology of Lake Superior region ; ch. E.
- U.S. Geological Survey bulletin ; 1904-E.