First Responder Anthrax Preparedness Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 1915, to direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to make anthrax vaccines and antimicrobials available to emergency response providers, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-251 (Text)||2065-2044||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (ii, 7 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on May 10, 2016).
"May 9, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||First responders > Health and hygiene > Government policy > United States.
Anthrax > Vaccination > Government policy > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-251
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-251.