Fair Chance Act : report of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, United States Senate, to accompany S. 2021, to prohibit Federal agencies and Federal contractors from requesting that an applicant for employment disclose criminal history record information before the applicant has received a conditional offer, and for other purposes.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/5:114-200 (Text)||00000106240658||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 19 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0111-M.
"January 12, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Employee screening > Law and legislation > United States.
Public contracts > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, Senate ; 114-200
- United States. Congress. Senate. Report ; 114-200.