Veto--S.J. Res. 24 (PM 35) : message from The President of the United States returning without my approval S.J. Res. 24, providing for Congressional disapproval under Chapter 8 of Title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Environmental Protection Agency relating to "Carbon Pollution Emissions Guidelines for Existing Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units", received during adjournment of the Senate on December 18, 2015.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/3:114-10 (Text)||00000106240575||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 unnumbered page, 1 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "January 11, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0110-M.
|Reproduction Note:|| Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Government Printing Office,  1 microfiche : negative.
Search for related items by subject
Electric power-plants >
Law and legislation >
Carbon dioxide mitigation > Law and legislation > United States.
Greenhouse gas mitigation > Law and legislation > United States.
Search for related items by series
- Senate document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-10
- Senate document (United States. Congress. Senate) ; 114-10.