The Martinsburg formation (Middle and Upper Ordovician) in the Delaware Valley, Pennsylvania-New Jersey : a clarification of the stratigraphy of clastic rocks of Middle and Late Ordovician age in western New Jersey and eastern Pennsylvania / by Avery Ala Drake, Jr. and Jack B. Epstein ; prepared in cooperation with the Pennsylvania Geological Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed May 6, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-16).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Ordovician.
Geology > Pennsylvania.
Geology > New Jersey.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1244-H
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1244-H.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.