Permian rock units in the Glass Mountains, west Texas : nomenclature, revisions in ages, and local correlations of rock units of the Leonard Series and lower part of the Guadalupe Series / by G. Arthur Cooper and Richard E. Grant.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (9 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages 8-9).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Stratigraphic > Permian.
Geology > Nomenclature.
Geology > Texas.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1244-E
- Contributions to stratigraphy
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1244-E.
- Contributions to stratigraphy.