Geochemical cycle of selected trace elements in the tin-tungsten-beryllium district, western Seward Peninsula, Alaska : a reconnaissance study : a study of the geochemical movement of certain trace elements from sedimentary and igneous rocks into contact rocks, minerals, and ore deposits, thence into soils, stream sediments, and plants / by C.L. Sainsbury, John C. Hamilton, and Claude Huffman, Jr.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (42 pages, 2 pages of plates) : illustrations (some color).
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1968.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 38-42).
Search for related items by subject
Sedimentary rocks >
Petrology > Alaska > Seward Peninsula.
Geochemistry > Alaska > Seward Peninsula.
Tin > Alaska > Seward Peninsula.
Tungsten > Alaska > Seward Peninsula.
Beryllium > Alaska > Seward Peninsula.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1242-F
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1242-F.
- Contributions to economic geology.