Flagler County, Florida : hurricane and storm damage reduction final integrated feasibility study and environmental assessment : communication from the Assistant Secretary of the Army, Civil Works, The Department of Defense, transmitting the Department's Flagler County hurricane and storm damage reduction final integrated feasibility study and environmental assessment for September 2014 (rev. October 2014) (rev. April 2015).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-111 (Text)||00000106197197||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xvii, 1105 pages : illustrations, maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition: Revised.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0248-P.
"Referred to the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure."
"March 2, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-111
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-111.
You are now browsing Evergreen Indiana