Expanding the scope of the national emergency with respect to Libya : message from The President of the United States transmitting expanding the scope of the national emergency declared in executive order 13566 of February 25, 2011, with respect to the unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the united states posed by the situation In Libya.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-124 (Text)||2065-1780||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (6 pages).
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"April 19, 2016."
Title from title screen (viewed May 4, 2016).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States > Foreign relations > Libya.
Libya > Foreign relations > United States.
Human rights > Libya.
Democracy > Libya.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 2d session ; 114-124
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-124.