To impose a ban on the payment of bonuses to employees of the Internal Revenue Service until the Secretary of the Treasury develops and implements a comprehensive customer service strategy : report together with dissenting views (to accompany H.R. 4890) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-501 (Text)||00000106193907||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 9 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Title from caption.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0242-P.
"April 18, 2016."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||United States. Internal Revenue Service > Customer services > Management.
United States. Internal Revenue Service > Officials and employees > Discipline.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-501
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-501.