Coal resources of the Cape Lisburne-Colville River region, Alaska : an evaluation based on data obtained during investigations of petroleum possibilities of Naval Petroleum Reserve No. 4 and adjoining areas in 1923-26 and 1944-53 / by Farrell F. Barnes.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (37 pages) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 36-37).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Coal > Geology > Alaska.
Coal > Alaska.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1242-E
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1242-E.
- Contributions to economic geology.