Geology of the Puddle Springs quadrangle, Fremont County, Wyoming : a study of most of the western part of the Gas Hills uranium district, with emphasis on geology of the ore-bearing Wind River Formation / by Paul E. Soister ; prepared on behalf of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (36 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1967.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 33-36).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology > Wyoming > Fremont County.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1242-C
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1242-C.
- Contributions to economic geology.