Aeromagnetic and tectonic analysis of the Upper Mississippi Valley zinc-lead district : a magnetic study indicating major geologic structures in the basement rock which controlled in part the locations of overlying ore deposits / by Allen V. Heyl and Elizabeth R. King ; prepared in cooperation with the Wisconsin Geological and Natural History Survey.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (16 pages, 1 page of plates) : illustrations, color map.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1966.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed September 15, 2014).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-16).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Geology, Structural > Analysis.
Aeromagnetic prospecting > Analysis.
Geology > Mississippi River Valley.
Ore deposits > Mississippi River Valley.
Search for related items by series
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1242-A
- Contributions to economic geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1242-A.
- Contributions to economic geology.