Selected annotated bibliography of the geology of uranium-bearing veins in the United States / by Basil G. Dean.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 327-440 pages, 1 page of plate) : maps.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1960.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This compilation was done on behalf of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographies and indexes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Uranium ores > United States > Bibliography.
Search for related items by series
- Selected bibliographies of uranium geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1059-G
- Selected bibliographies of uranium geology.
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1059-G.