Selected annotated bibliography of the uranium geology of igneous and metamorphic rocks in the United States / by Diane Curtis.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (iii, 205-262 pages, 1 page of plate) : maps, charts.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1958.
- Distributor: Washington : United States Government Printing Office
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed July 22, 2014).
"This compilation was done on behalf of the U. S. Atomic Energy Commission and is published with the permission of the Commission."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographies and indexes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Uranium ores > United States > Bibliography.
Search for related items by series
- Selected bibliographies of uranium geology
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1059-E
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 1059-E.
- Selected bibliographies of uranium geology.