From Folsom to Fogelson : the cultural resources inventory survey of Pecos National Historical Park / edited by Genevieve N. Head and Janet D. Orcutt ; with contributions by Karl K. Benedict [and eleven others].
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM I 29.116:66/ (Text)||2065-1661||Online document||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 1 online resource : illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Santa Fe, New Mexico : Anthropology Projects, Cultural Resources Management, Intermountain Region, National Park Service, Department of the Interior, 2002.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 22, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Archaeological surveying > New Mexico > Pecos National Historical Park.
Excavations (Archaeology) > New Mexico > Pecos National Historical Park.
Pueblo Indians > Antiquities.
Pecos National Historical Park (N.M.) > Antiquities.
Search for related items by series
- Intermountain Cultural Resources Management professional paper ; no. 66
- Cultural resources management professional papers ; no. 66.