Continuation of the national emergency with respect to significant malicious cyber-enabled activities : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to the significant malicious cyber-enabled activities originally declared in Executive Order 13694 of April 1, 2015, is to continue in effect beyond April 1, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622 (d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202 (d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-119 (Text)||00000106204779||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
|General Note:|| "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"April 11, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2016-0232-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cyberinfrastructure > Security measures > United States.
National security > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-119
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-119.