To amend Title 5, United States Code, to require that the Office of Personnel Management submit an annual report to Congress relating to the use of official time by federal employees : report together with additional views (to accompany H.R. 4392) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/8:114-484 (Text)||00000106183916||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 10 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. Government Publishing Office], 
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Shipping list no.: 2016-0235-P.
"April 12, 2016."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Employee-management relations in government > Law and legislation > United States.
Labor union members > Legal status, laws, etc. > United States.
United States > Officials and employees > Legal status, laws, etc.
Search for related items by series
- Report / 114th Congress, 2d session, House of Representatives ; 114-484
- United States. Congress. House. Report ; 114-484.