Reasons for emergency room use among U.S. children : National Health Interview Survey, 2012 / Renee M. Gindi and Lindsey I. Jones.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages, 1 unnumbered page) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2014.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 19, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page ).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||National Health Interview Survey (U.S.)
Sick children > Medical care > Utilization > United States > Statistics.
Children > Hospitals > Utilization > United States > Statistics.
Children > Health and hygiene > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; no. 160
- DHHS publication, 1941-4935 ; no. 2014-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 160.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2014-1209.