Cardiorespiratory fitness levels among U.S. youth aged 12-15 years, United States, 1999-2004 and 2012 / Jaime Gahche [and five others].
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2014.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 6-7).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cardiopulmonary fitness > Youth > United States > Measurement > Statistics.
Heart > Anatomy > Youth > United States > Statistics.
Lungs > Anatomy > Youth > United States > Statistics.
Aerobic exercises > Youth > United States > Statistics.
Physical fitness > Youth > United States > Statistics.
Overweight persons > Youth > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; no. 153
- DHHS publication ; no. 2014-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 153.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2014-1209.