First births to older women continue to rise / T.J. Mathews and Brady E. Hamilton.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages) : color illustrations, maps.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2014.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 7).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Childbirth in middle age > United States > Statistics.
Maternal age > United States > Statistics.
Delivery (Obstetrics) > Statistics.
Older women > Health and hygiene > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief, 1941-4935 ; no. 152
- DHHS publication ; no. 2014-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 152.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2014-1209.