Use of medication prescribed for emotional or behavioral difficulties among children aged 6-17 years in the United States, 2011-2012 / LaJeana D. Howie, Patricia N. Pastor and Susan L. Lukacs.
- Physical Description: 1 online resource (7 pages, 1 unnumbered page) : color illustrations.
- Publisher: Hyattsville, MD : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Health Statistics, 2014.
|General Note:|| Title from title screen (viewed May 17, 2016).
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (page 7-).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Children > Health and hygiene > United States > Statistics.
Mental health services > United States > Statistics.
Search for related items by series
- NCHS data brief ; no. 148
- DHHS publication ; no. 2014-1209
- NCHS data brief (Series) ; no. 148.
- DHHS publication ; no. 2014-1209.