Continuation of the national emergency with respect to South Sudan : communication from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency declared in Executive Order 13664 of April 3, 2014, with respect to South Sudan is to continue in effect beyond April 3, 2016, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622 (d); Public Law 94-412, SEC. 202 (d); (90 STAT. 1257).
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM Y 1.1/7:114-118 (Text)||00000106204761||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 3 pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2016.
"Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs."
"April 11, 2016."
Shipping list no.: 2015-0232-P.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Economic sanctions, American > South Sudan.
United States > Foreign relations > South Sudan.
Sudan > Foreign relations > United States.
Search for related items by series
- House document / 114th Congress, 1st session ; 114-118
- House document (United States. Congress. House) ; 114-118.