- ISBN: 9781631888953 (electronic bk.)
- ISBN: 1631888951 (electronic bk.)
- Physical Description: 1 online resource
- Publisher: [United States] : Cherry Lake Publishing : 2015.
|Restrictions on Access Note:|| Digital content provided by hoopla.
|Summary, etc.:|| Learn how to recycle old clothes into brand-new fashions with these fun do-it-yourself activities. Readers can practice basic sewing skills to make their t-shirts more stylish and unique. Photos, sidebars, and callouts help readers draw connections between new concepts in this book and other makers-related concepts they may already know. Additional text features and search tools, including a glossary and an index, help students locate information and learn new words.
|System Details Note:|| Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Search for related items by subject
Clothing and dress >
T-shirts > Juvenile literature.
Decoration and ornament > Juvenile literature.
Fashion design > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series
- 21st century skills innovation library. Makers as innovators
- 21st century skills innovation library. Makers as innovators.