- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Crothersville Branch||PB CROUCH (Text)||37500004364358||Paperbacks||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780373699100
- ISBN: 0373699107
- Physical Description: 219 pages ; 17 cm.
- Publisher: Don Mills, ON : Harlequin Intrigue, 
|Summary, etc.:|| "It's been eight years since Liam Goetz has seen his ex-fiancé.Vanessa Epperson had everything: beauty, brains...and a family fortune. He chose her, while she chose a life of luxury and never imagined their paths would cross again."--Back cover.
Search for related items by subject
Human trafficking >
Women social workers > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1643
- Omega sector: critical response
- Crouch, Janie. Omega sector: critical response.
- Harlequin intrigue ; 1643.