Stake a claim! : Nickolas Flux and the California Gold Rush / by Terry Collins ; illustrated by Dante Ginevra ; consultant, Richard Bell, PhD, associate professor of history, University of Maryland, College Park.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Kewanna-Union Township Public Library - Kewanna||YF STA COL (Text)||35887000455732||Youth Graphic Novels/Comic Books||Available||-|
- ISBN: 1476539448
- Physical Description: 34 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: North Mankato, Minn. : Capstone Press a Capstone imprint, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (p. 33) and index.
|Citation/References Note:|| School Library Journal, April 2014
|Summary, etc.:|| "In graphic novel format, follows the adventures of Nickolas Flux as he travels back in time and must survive the California Gold Rush"--Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| 3.8.
3-6 Follett School Solutions.
GN 570 Lexile.
|Study Program Information Note:|| Accelerated Reader AR MG 3.8 0.5 164274
Accelerated Reader AR MG 3.8 0.5 164274.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Graphic library. Nickolas Flux history chronicles
- Graphic library. Nickolas Flux history chronicles.