The haunting of Sunshine girl. Book one / Paige McKenzie with Alyssa Sheinmel ; story by Nick Hagen & Alyssa Sheinmel ; based on the web series created by Nick Hagen ; illustrations by Paige McKenzie.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Starke Co PL - Schricker Main Library (Knox)||YA F MCK (Text)||30032010677497||YOUNG ADULT FICTION||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781602863026 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 1602863024 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 311 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm
- Edition: First paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Weinstein Books, 
|Citation/References Note:|| SLJ Mar 2015
VOYA 2015 no. 2
|Summary, etc.:|| Moving from Texas to Washington, Sunshine, an adopted sixteen-year-old, discovers that her new home is haunted and that the ghosts may have revelations about her past.
|Target Audience Note:|| 790 Lexile.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Haunted houses > Fiction.
Ghosts > Fiction.
Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Adopted children > Fiction.
Washington (State) > Fiction.