Stickmen's Guide to Gigantic Machines ; by John Farndon ; illustrated by John Paul De Quay
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|West Lebanon Public Library - West Lebanon||J 621 FAR (Text)||74861000019832||Juvenile||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781467793612 (lb : alk. paper)
- ISBN: 9781467795951 (pb : alk. paper)
- Physical Description: 32 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Minneapolis, Minnesota : Hungry Tomato ; 
|General Note:|| Includes index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Whimsical stick figure guides take readers on a tour of various massive machines and how they work in this playful yet extremely informative guide to high-tech machines."-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:|| Ages 8-12.
Grades 4 to 6.
Search for related items by subject
Technology > Juvenile literature.
Search for related items by series