- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Spencer County Public Library - Rockport||YA 324.6 VOT (Text)||70741000139763||Adult Non Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780737773002 (hardback)
- ISBN: 0737773006
- ISBN: 9780737773019 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 242 pages : illustrations, map ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Farmington Hills, MI : Greenhaven Press, a part of Gale, Cengage Learning, 
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| "Opposing Viewpoints is the leading source for libraries and classrooms in need of current-issue materials. The viewpoints are selected from a wide range of highly respected sources and publications"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series