The constants of nature. Part I, A table of specific gravity for solids and liquids.
- http://books.google.com/books?id=EKcKAAAAIAAJ - Google, V.32:NO.1
- http://books.google.com/books?id=DsCjOdI710AC - Google
- http://catalog.hathitrust.org/api/volumes/oclc/4657827.html - HathiTrust Digital Library
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 32, art. 1 (Text)||172067-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: xi, 409 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: New edition, revised and enlarged / by Frank Wigglesworth Clarke, Chief Chemist, U.S. Geological Survey.
- Publisher: Washington : Published by the Smithsonian Institution, 1888.
|General Note:|| The 1st edition, 1873, has title: Specific gravities; boiling and melting points; and chemical formula.
Search for related items by subject
Weights and measures.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 32, no. 1
- Publication / Smithsonian Institution ; 659
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 32, no. 1.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 659.