Catalogue of the fishes of the East Coast of North America / by Theodore Gill.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 14, art. 2 (Text)||1720089-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iii, 50 pages ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1873.
- Manufacturer: Philadelphia : Collins, Printer
|General Note:|| Originally published in 1873 as Smithsonian Institution publication 283; later reprinted in 1878 as article 2 of volume 14 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 314).
"Prepared ... as an Appendix to the report of the U.S. commissioner of fish and fisheries for 1871-2 ... [and] now issued as one of the publications of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections."
"May be considered as a new edition of 'Catalogue of the fishes of the eastern coast of North America, from Greenland to Georgia, ' published in 1861."
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references (pages 37-44) and index.
Search for related items by subject
Atlantic Coast (North America) >
Fishes > Atlantic Coast (North America) > Nomenclature (Popular)
Fishes > Atlantic Coast (North America) > Classification.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; [v. 14, art. 2]
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 14, no. 2.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 283.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 314.