Directions for meteorological observations : and the registry of periodical phenomena.
http://www.archive.org/details/directionsformet00smitrich - Internet Archive
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 1, art. 1 (Text)||172079-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 70 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1860.
- Manufacturer: Philadelphia : Collins, Printer
|General Note:|| By A. Guyot.
Originally drawn up by Prof. Guyot, and issued in 1850 (Smithsonian Institution publication 19): reprinted, with additions by the Secretary of the Smithsonian institution, Joseph Henry, in 1858. These two editions were not issued in the volumes of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections, the 1860 reprint (Smithsonian Institution publication 148) being the first to appear in that series. The whole volume 1 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections was also simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 122.
[General directions] -- Special directions to the meteorological observers of the Smithsonian Institution -- Circular relative to earthquakes -- Instructions for observations of the aurora -- Green's standard barometer -- Registry of periodical phenomena.
|Additional Physical Form available Note:|| Also available via the Internet.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; 1, article 1
- Publication / Smithsonian Institution ; 148
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 1, art. 1.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 148.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 122.