The mulberry silk-worm : being a manual of instructions in silk-culture / by C.V. Riley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 632 Un58e no. 9, 6th ed. (Text)||1720240-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 65 pages, 2 leaves of plates : illustrations (some color) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Sixth, revised edition.
- Publisher: Washington, D.C. : U.S. Department of Agriculture, Division of Entomology, 1886.
The first five editions were published as Special report no. 11, under the title, The silkworm.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. Division of Entomology ; no. 9
- Bulletin (United States. Division of Entomology) ; no. 9.