The mulberry silk-worm : being a manual of instructions in silk culture / by C.V. Riley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 632 Un58e no. 9, 7th ed. (Text)||1720241-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 65 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Seventh edition, revised.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1888.
|General Note:|| The first five editions were published as Special report, no. 11, under the title, The silkworm.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin of the United States Division of Entomology ; no. 9
- Bulletin (United States. Division of Entomology) ; no. 9, 7th ed.