The silkworm : being a brief manual of instructions for the production of silk / Chas. V. Riley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 630 Un58an no. 11 (Text)||172024702916||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 31 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1879.
Author's name from page 3.
Passed through five editions bearing this number. The 6th and 7th editions were published as Bulletin no. 9, old series, of the Division of Entomology, under the title: The mulberry silkworm.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Special report / Department of Agriculture ; no. 11
- Special report (United States. Department of Agriculture) ; no. 11.