The silkworm : being a brief manual of instructions for the production of silk / Chas. V. Riley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 630 Un58an no. 11 (Text)||172024702916||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 31 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1879.
|General Note:|| Author's name from page 3.
|Summary, etc.:|| Passed through five editions bearing this number. The 6th and 7th editions were published as Bulletin no. 9, old series, of the Division of Entomology, under the title: The mulberry silkworm.
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Special report / Department of Agriculture ; no. 11
- Special report (United States. Department of Agriculture) ; no. 11.