Birds from Siam and the Malay Peninsula in the United States National Museum collected by Drs. Hugh M. Smith and William L. Abbott / by J.H. Riley.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 507 Un58b no. 172 (Text)||1720251-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iv, 581 pages ; 25 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 1938.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Summary, etc.:|| This catalog of birds is founded on large collections made by Dr. Hugh M. Smith in Siam, covering almost the entire country from Patani in Peninsular Siam to Chiengdao in the north, and the collections of the late Dr. W.L. Abbott, made in Trang, the Malay States, and some of the islands off the coast of western Peninsular Siam.
Search for related items by subject
Birds > Thailand.
United States National Museum > Collectors and collecting.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin of the United States National Museum ; No. 172
- Bulletin (United States National Museum) ; no. 172.