- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 380 Un58ti no. 721 (Text)||1720253-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 59 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1930.
|General Note:|| "By Laurence E. Ring, Aeronautics Trade Division"--Page 1.
Appendixes: Fees for private aircraft at government airport -- Legislation concerning customs airports (From Royal decree no. 2207 of August 20, 1923, as amended) -- Obligatory routes for passage over Italian boundaries -- Zones which are closed to civil and foreign air navigation (Ministerial decree of May 2, 1928) -- Customs procedure (Extract from the Regulation for air navigation, Royal decree no. 356, dated January 11, 1925, as amended).
Search for related items by subject
Search for related items by series
- Trade information bulletin / U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce ; no. 721
- Trade information bulletin ; no. 721.