- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 380 Un58ti no. 721 (Text)||1720253-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: ii, 59 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1930.
"By Laurence E. Ring, Aeronautics Trade Division"--Page 1.
Appendixes: Fees for private aircraft at government airport -- Legislation concerning customs airports (From Royal decree no. 2207 of August 20, 1923, as amended) -- Obligatory routes for passage over Italian boundaries -- Zones which are closed to civil and foreign air navigation (Ministerial decree of May 2, 1928) -- Customs procedure (Extract from the Regulation for air navigation, Royal decree no. 356, dated January 11, 1925, as amended).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Airports > Italy.
Search for related items by series
- Trade information bulletin / U.S. Department of Commerce, Bureau of Foreign and Domestic Commerce ; no. 721
- Trade information bulletin ; no. 721.