Physical and chemical properties of gasolines sold throughout the United States during the calendar year 1915 / by W.F. Rittman, W.A. Jacobs and E.W. Dean.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 622 Un58t no. 163 (Text)||1720263-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 45 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1916.
|General Note:|| Table 1 on folded leaf.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references and index.
|Action Note:|| digitized 2015 University of North Texas committed to preserve
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Gasoline > United States > Analysis.
Search for related items by series
- Technical paper / Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines ; 163
- Petroleum technology ; 38
- Technical paper (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 163.