Extracts from the Proceedings of the Board of Regents of the Smithsonian Institution, in relation to the electro-magnetic telegraph.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 2, art. 2 (Text)||1720096-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 39 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1861.
- Manufacturer: Philadelphia : Collins, Printer
|General Note:|| Half-title.
From Proceedings, 1857.
Originally issued as Smithsonian Institution publication 115; later reprinted in 1862 as article 2 of volume 2 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 123).
Date of publication from 1882 Catalogue of publications of the Smithsonian Institution.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Communication from Prof. Joseph Henry, secretary of the Smithsonian Institution, relative to a publication by S.F.B. Morse --Report of the special committee of the Board of Regents on the communication of Prof. Henry -- Appendix to the Report of the committee : statement of Prof. Henry, in relation to the history of the electro-magnetic telegraph -- Deposition of Joseph Henry, in the case of Morse vs. O'Reilly, taken at Boston, September, 1849.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Telegraph > History.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 2, article 2
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 2, art. 2.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 115.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 123.