Check lists of the shells of North America / prepared for the Smithsonian Institution by Isaac Lea, P.P. Carpenter, Wm. Stimpson, W.G. Binney, and Temple Prime.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 2, art. 6 (Text)||1720100-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 52 unnumbered pages ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Smithsonian Institution, 1860.
- Manufacturer: Philadelphia : Collins, Printer
|General Note:|| Various pagings.
Originally issued in 1860 as Smithsonian Institution publication 128; later reprinted in 1862 as article 6 of volume 2 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 123).
Introduction dated: Smithsonian institution, May 1860.
|Formatted Contents Note:|| West Coast. Oregonian and California province / by P.P. Carpenter (4 pages) -- West Coast. Mexican and Panamic province / by P.P. Carpenter (13 pages) -- East Coast. Arctic seas to Georgia / by Wm. Stimpson (6 pages) -- Terrestrial Gasteropoda [2nd ed.] / by W.G. Binney (6 pages) -- Fluviatile Gasteropoda / by W.G. Binney (pages 7-13) -- Cyclades / by Temple Prime (2 pages) -- Unionidae / by Isaac Lea (6 pages).
Search for related items by subject
Mollusks > Catalogs and collections > North America.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 2, article 6
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 2, art. 6.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 128.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 123.