Instructions in reference to collecting nests and eggs of North American birds.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 2, art. 9 (Text)||1720104-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 22 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington] : [Smithsonian Institution], 1860.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Originally issued in 1860 as Smithsonian Institution publication 139; later reprinted in 1862 as part 1 of article 9 of volume 2 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 123).
|Formatted Contents Note:|| Instructions for collecting and preserving / [by Dr. Brewer] -- Suggestions for forming collections of birds' eggs / by Alfred Newton.
Search for related items by subject
Collection and preservation.
Birds > Nests > Collection and preservation.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 2, article 9, part 1
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 2, art. 9, pt. 1.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 139.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 123.