Circular in reference to the degrees of relationship among different nations.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 506 Unm58 v. 2, art. 10 (Text)||1720105-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: 33 pages : forms ; 24 cm.
- Publisher: [Washington] : [Smithsonian Institution], 1860.
|General Note:|| Caption title.
Originally issued in 1860 as Smithsonian Institution publication 138; later reprinted in 1862 as article 10 of volume 2 of the Smithsonian miscellaneous collections (simultaneously Smithsonian Institution publication 123).
Contains circular letter and forms prepared by Lewis H. Morgan "for the purpose of extending his ethnological investigations relative to the Indians of this continent to the other parts of the globe."
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Ethnology > Methodology.
Kinship > Terminology > Methodology.
Search for related items by series
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; [v. 2, art. 10]
- Smithsonian miscellaneous collections ; v. 2, art. 10.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 138.
- Publication (Smithsonian Institution) ; 123.