Some lessons from a decade of rural supervision / by Annie Reynolds, Assistant Specialist in Rural Education.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Evergreen Indiana.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Indiana State Library - Indianapolis||ISLM p.d. 370 Un58b 1925 no. 9 (Text)||1720123-2016||General Federal documents||Available||-|
- Physical Description: iii, 19 pages ; 23 cm.
- Publisher: Washington : Government Printing Office, 1925.
|Bibliography, etc. Note:|| Includes bibliographical references.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||School management and organization > United States.
School supervision, Rural.
Rural schools > United States > Administration.
Search for related items by series
- Bulletin / United States Bureau of Education ; 1925, no. 9
- Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Education) ; 1925, no. 9.